Rejuvelac is a non-alcoholic fermented liquid made from sprouted grains. It was invented by Ann Wigmore.
Posts Tagged ‘health’
We’re not here to tell you how to run your life when it comes to exercise, but just a minute or two a day can make all the difference.
- Jonathan Safran Foer’s Eating Animals Turned Me ( Natalie Portman ) Vegan , Natalie Portman reinforces stereotypes about loony veggies by ‘equating meat-eating with rape’
- SAP India president Ranjan Das passes away – From The Mission – This is no boxing match, kid. There’s no referee to stop the fight. You throw in as many punches as possible before they finish your game.
- HFMD came home!!!
GoodGuide provides the world’s largest and most reliable source of information on the health, environmental, and social impacts of the products in your home.
The photos in GoodGuide Slideshows are so beautiful..
btw – came across
- 33 of the Healthiest Foods on Earth written by David H. Murdoch – David H. Murdock is Chairman and owner of Dole Food Company, Inc., the world’s largest producer and marketer of fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, packaged and frozen foods. He is also Chairman, CEO and owner of Castle & Cooke, Inc., a leader in real estate development.
- Working for Scrooge: 5 Worst Companies for the Right to Associate – Dole is one of the 5.. “Considering its operations in the two most dangerous countries for trade unionists, it is no surprise that Dole has been accused of illegal measures to prevent union formation.”
- _why – Eulogy to _why , The Impermanence, Karma, and Bad Behavior of Why The Lucky Stiff