- up .. down
- better yet : collective ordinal priority
- private threads
Posts Tagged ‘friendfeed’
BRP is Barely Repeatable Process – btw ERP is generally Enterprise Resource Planning and also Easily Repeable Process as well as Electronic Road Pricing in Singapore
Google Wave is… happiness
So Jens proposed a new communications model that presumed all these advances as a starting point, and I was immediately sold. (Jens insists it took him hours to convince me, but I like my version better.)
“Here’s how it works: In Google Wave you create a wave and add people to it.”
That reminds me of Dorothy in Jerry Maguire
Shut up, just shut up. You had me at “hello”.
Could Google Wave Redefine Email and Web Communication? – Yes Yes please…
the traditional MIME-based email structure is replaced by wavelets (an atomic message, with multiple documents inside) and operations (a change delta between versions of a message).
What will happen to FriendFeed?
Paramahamsa Nithyananda speeches are inspiring… But he cannot be an SAP cutover manager
Will Google Wave be _the_ BRP dashboard?
ps: Thiru: How _much_ were you surprised and why?
Should a FriendFeed type product for the enterprise be named employeefeed or colleaguefeed or something else ?Monday, July 7th, 2008
There are others who are dreaming of a FriendFeed type product for the enterprise
- FirmFeed (Gaby)
- tags at message level – possibility to change tags after message creation with version management — at comment level would be nice
- granular privacy control – creating a room for every group of people is too much !
how is select * from friendfeed feedback sorted by likes + comments descending? Sean McBride: “Now we’re getting somewhere with smart noise reduction” – I like to call it “smart signal amplification”
If FriendFeed is Twitter on Steroids, what would be FriendFeed on Steroids?
update on 2009 Aug 16 sunday – Like Scoble, I too had great plans for friendfeed But friendfeed accepted the facebook request
So I will update my wishes..
- add a person to an existing thread instead of having “share again”
- tags for “share something” – tags for the “comments” would be nice
- ability to “share something” to arbitrary list of nicknames and emails without need to create a room! ===> direct messages
- change tags with version management
- ordinal priority at tag intersection level and collaborative ordinal priority – first step : sort by likes+comment descending
twitter makes it easy to listen to each other too.. but for the downtimes..
apart from the text, link, allow me to share
1) tags (del.icio.us) ,
2) nicknames (selective sharing)
Eric Schmidt Reveals Google’s Secret : “They can learn to listen. Listening to each other is core to our culture, and we don’t listen to each other just because we’re all so smart. We listen because everyone has good ideas, and because it’s a great way to show respect. And any company, at any point in its history, can start listening more.”