there can be nothing happy for the person over whom some fear always looms
Archive for the ‘Etc’ Category
First impressions … iPhone 1 Nexus 0
came across http://www.snaptic.com 3banana notes at MobileCrunch Ten Apps All New Android Users Should Check Out by chance ==> WOW => side effect.. inbox is clean with many #2do items at 3banana
No paid apps in market ( singapore )
Google account integration
Apps in background
The earlier post title was how to run your life
This one is “Give so much time to the improvement of yourself” – what a great follow up
It is the first part of Jim Rohn’s quotation
Give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you don’t have time to criticize others
The legend has passed away .. The passing of a legend
Have compiled a list of 7 _inspiring_ Jim Rohn videos
We’re not here to tell you how to run your life when it comes to exercise, but just a minute or two a day can make all the difference.
- Jonathan Safran Foer’s Eating Animals Turned Me ( Natalie Portman ) Vegan , Natalie Portman reinforces stereotypes about loony veggies by ‘equating meat-eating with rape’
- SAP India president Ranjan Das passes away – From The Mission – This is no boxing match, kid. There’s no referee to stop the fight. You throw in as many punches as possible before they finish your game.
- HFMD came home!!!
For the first time in human history, the number of hungry people worldwide will exceed 1 billion this year
There are also a billion online users today (including you) able to help like never before! Let’s make a difference!
Due to an unpostponable appointment, I will miss The Singapore Launch of Gurcharan Das’ magnum opus The Difficulty of Being Good: On the subtle art of Dharma
You need two things: you must have the hunger for success and the desperation to achieve it. It’s as if your life won’t be complete until you succeed. That fundamental discontent has to be there. Got it?
In life, action is more important than thought
- bug !? – “Show Done in ToDos” is OFF. Done is also not shown in the “Done” view
- Sorting Options: new “Alarm Time” – Why.. When there are many in 1 day, by due date is not useful!
- Let me sequence items within a calendar like the calendar sequence because priority is relative (The Taste of the Day)
- Badge counter – More options – Settings in calendar to include in count
- Like Today, provide an option to see Tomm or “Next 3 days” etc – Also, make it possible to move from today to Tomm and v-v
- move or replicate “Show Done in ToDos” from App Settings to Calendar Settings – Calendar settings could have a Yes/No/NA and take precedence over the App Settings
- Remove use of Reset in screens. Use Cancel only
- When I press Reset (again and again), take me to ToDo overview
- web based sync (and item creation) like Simplenote
- Etc: tweets from @_everaldo, @t87, @gadgetero